How many times have you passed the magazine rack at your local grocery store and seen those super strong sexy women bouncing off the pages of Oxygen, Self, Women’s Health, and Fitness Rx Magazines? I know I get pulled into their trance and usually end up buying a few of those magazines to find out the dark secrets that allow these women to get the look that every real life woman dreams about. Here are a few secrets I found out that I have begun to implement into my own lifestyle and have seen amazing changes wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear wholesale clear .
1) Believe in yourself that you can do anything and be anything you set your mind to.
2) Be Beautiful from the inside out. Conduct yourself with poise and have self confidence.
3) Exercise. Get moving by doing a blend of weight training (yes weight training, you will not get big and bulky like you think) and cardio. Weight training gives you that sleek sexy muscle and cardio burns the ugly fat. Combining the two while jolt your metabolism and help you burn calories all day long.
4) Eat. You must eat good nutritious food, and eat them often. Eat every 2-3 hours to keep your metabolism up and your body burning fat. Eat for energy and fuel your body for your workouts. No junk. Good nutritious healthy clean food will do the trick.
5) Tan. Your body looks leaner and more toned with a darker skin color. Of course my idol and famous fitness model Jennifer Nicole Lee tells us to “fake it don’t bake it.” The sun and tanning beds age your skin so opt for the tan in a can.
6) Whiten your teeth. A killer smile can brighten up a room and show off just how beautiful you are. A smile show cases your personality and can make you approachable.
Don’t all the women on those infamous magazine covers have a bright white smile?
7) Eliminate stretch marks and cellulite. This can be done with over the counter creams or more expensive procedures at your local medi-spa.
8) Care for your skin. Ditch that old bar of soap and start a beauty ritual that includes and quality cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Occasionally add in exfoliating and facials.
9) Healthy Hair. Having lustrous shining hair exhibit’s a healthy lifestyle. This is achieved by choosing the right hair care products and having a good balanced diet that is rich in healthy oils. Also, choose a hairstyle the accentuates your facial features and make you stand out from the rest.
10) Make up. Don’t think everyday is Halloween. Keep it natural and beautiful. Think of a flawless complexion, rosy cheeks, long lashes, and shiny lips.
11) Get your beauty sleep. This one we’ve heard our whole life. Getting good quality sleep helps you look and feel well rested, allows your body to recover from your workout, and lets you have the energy to tackle your day like a super fitness woman.
Hi, I am a fitness and nutrition enthusiast, NPC bikini competitor, and Occupation Therapist. I dedicate my life to helping increase the quality of life of others as well as myself.
Article Source: hphair